A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
but it's okay that hope
awaits sunny days
© gillena cox 2026
What a lovely, hopeful haiku to accompany those rainy days.
Thanks for your appreciation, ShijuMuch love
Very pretty!!!
Happy you dropped by, JennMych love
Happy Tuesday Gillian ~ Hugs ^_^
Thanks for dropping by CarolMuch love
I love that beautiful frog. Wow.Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Thanks for your appreciation, SandeeMuch love
Happy Tuesday. I love that frog.
Me encanta la rana, tiene poderío. Besitos Gillena
Pretty mind picture that the poem at the end gives.
I love the frog. And your haiku is perfect for this morning. Thanks fully we got some rain. :) Have a great Wednesday. hugs-Erika
What a lovely, hopeful haiku to accompany those rainy days.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Shiju
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Very pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by, Jenn
DeleteMych love
Happy Tuesday Gillian ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by Carol
DeleteMuch love
I love that beautiful frog. Wow.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Thanks for your appreciation, Sandee
DeleteMuch love
Happy Tuesday. I love that frog.
ReplyDeleteMe encanta la rana, tiene poderío. Besitos Gillena
ReplyDeletePretty mind picture that the poem at the end gives.
ReplyDeleteI love the frog. And your haiku is perfect for this morning. Thanks fully we got some rain. :) Have a great Wednesday. hugs-Erika
ReplyDelete