A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
✿
Fun music! If loud, LOL....
Yes it's loudThe classical pieces are played softer. The calypso and soca are hot and loud😄😄😄Thanks for dropping byMuch love
Fun music ~ Happy Tuesday ~ Hugs ^_^
Thanks for dropping by, CarolMuch love
Reminds me of the music I've heard on a cruise back in the day. Beautiful.Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Thanks for dropping by, SandeeMuch love
Muy ruidosa, para todos los gustos. Saludos desde España
Happy you dropped by, NuriaMuch love
Happy Tuesday to you, Gillena. I love the music.
Glad you dropped by, NicoleMuch love
I'm not doing a great job of keeping up with comments with summer. But I did want to mention that I love this page Gillena. It is bright and colorful and FUN. Thanks for linking up to Try It on Tuesday with this fun page. hugs-Erika
Thanks fot your appreciation, ErikaMuch love
Glad to hear, Greetings.
Happy you dropped by, RupamMuch love
Oh Wow Gillena! This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
Thanks fot your appreciation, ChrisMuch love
Fun music! If loud, LOL....
ReplyDeleteYes it's loud
ReplyDeleteThe classical pieces are played
softer. The calypso and soca are hot and loud
😄😄😄
Thanks for dropping by
Much love
Fun music ~ Happy Tuesday ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by, Carol
DeleteMuch love
Reminds me of the music I've heard on a cruise back in the day. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Thanks for dropping by, Sandee
DeleteMuch love
Muy ruidosa, para todos los gustos. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by, Nuria
DeleteMuch love
Happy Tuesday to you, Gillena. I love the music.
ReplyDeleteGlad you dropped by, Nicole
ReplyDeleteMuch love
I'm not doing a great job of keeping up with comments with summer. But I did want to mention that I love this page Gillena. It is bright and colorful and FUN. Thanks for linking up to Try It on Tuesday with this fun page. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteThanks fot your appreciation, Erika
DeleteMuch love
Glad to hear, Greetings.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by, Rupam
DeleteMuch love
Oh Wow Gillena! This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx
ReplyDeleteThanks fot your appreciation, Chris
ReplyDeleteMuch love