Pages

Friday, September 04, 2026

4020

 HELLO SEPTEMBER WELCOME

 Lots of places turn orangy at September: here in T&T we remain green




❧✿❧

Friday Haiku








❧✿❧

Bon Appétit



❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 225




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH









AI generated








[ orange marker doodles]




❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC



26 comments:

  1. Lovely AI images and haiku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Christine

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Here it satys green for a while, too, but cold!
    Oh, I LOVE that music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Iris

      Much love

      Delete
  3. j'aime beaucoup les dessins. Quant aux portraits photographiques ils sont splendides

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Kwarkito

      Much love

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed your photos and your haiku.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Joyful

      Much love

      Delete
  5. Dear Gillena, I hope you were able to find your singing, feathered friends again. Very interesting AI-art with your face! Have a good Friday! All the best from Austria 🤗, Traude

    (PS: YAY, commenting is working again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Traude and yes yeah, commenting is working again

      Much love

      Delete
  6. I hope this will be posted...An apple a day keeps the doctor away - a saying we learned in english lessons in school....many years ago. You live in a wonderful country where the trees stay green. Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kniw that ssying. Happy you dropped by, Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  7. I can just picture the rippling sea at night from your haiku. And lucky you for green. although I love the colors of turning leaves, I do miss the green in the winter. And nice art for Sharon's challenge. Thanks for joining her. Have a super weekend Gillena. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Erika

      Much love

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love your digital artwork! Yes, our trees are still pretty much green here in PA, too! And the doodles you made for my "Hello Autumn" theme are especially beautiful and fun! Thank you for joining my "Hello Autumn" theme again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Sharon

      Much love

      Delete
  9. A very nice post, Gillena. Photos, art but my very favorites are the images of you. Your are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

      Much love

      Delete
  10. Hi Gillena! I love your marker designs, and those Ai self-portraits are so sophisticated. Glad that Blogger's commenting feature is working again... Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by Rev

      Much love

      Delete
  11. Lovely blog post Gillena! Happy Saturday. Love your poetry and the apples look so delicious! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Maria

      Much love

      Delete
  12. Looks lush and tropical. Our hillsides have turned to brown, which is typical for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by Spare...

      Much love

      Delete
  13. It is green there. I am intrigued by all the wires you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah yes
    Happy you dropped by, Yogi

    Much love

    ReplyDelete