Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

4032

   HELLO SEPTEMBER 

 Lots of places turn orangy at September: here in T&T we remain green


❧✿❧

Friday Haiku






❧✿❧

Bon Appétit


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 227




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH










AI generated 




[ orange marker doodles, fox added at Picsart]

❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC


24 comments:

  1. Lovely green and blue! The rain haiku is my favorite. Have a great weekend.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Soma

      Much love

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed several of your haikus today. The sky shots were also quite "fluffy." And of course, I loved your AI faces. And your art for Sharon's theme at AJJ is wonderful. Happy FFO and AFFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
  3. Dear Gillena, I like green, but I look forward to the colorful autumn leaves every year! Luckily, it’s finally rained here too, but we definitely need a few more downpours!
    All the best from Austria 🤗 and HAPPY FRIDAY!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/09/sommerliche-tage-ein-bunter.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Traude

      Much love

      Delete
  4. bravo pour toutes ces images. j'aime beaucoup le dessin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by. Kwarkito

      Much love

      Delete
  5. Dear Gillena. It's nice that your leaves stay green.But I also like the various colours that autumn draws here.
    Hugs and greetings from Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Happy Art For Fun Friday!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Christine
      Much love

      Delete
  7. I'm always fascinated by how you make simple moments sound wondrous in the haikus you write. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Rev

      Much love

      Delete
  8. We stay green here too unless we go inland and then we get just a bit of changing leave. I love your photos and the Haiku but most of all your AI faces. They are brilliant. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Nicole

      Much love

      Delete
  9. I like all your haiku, particularly the first one about country music and rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Debra

      Much love

      Delete
  10. It looks like a productive lunch break. Beautiful blue skies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for dropping by, Spare...

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your haiku and your sky photographs as well, and everything else you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your appreciation, Yogi

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely haiku and art as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your appreciation, Shiju

    Much love

    ReplyDelete