Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

4039


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA


✿




[Oswaldo Guayasamin(1919-1999) ]


[Bird of Paradise - composed at Picsart]

✿



❧✿❧

WELCOME TO 
SundaySmiles



What's there to smile about today?

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR
post  a comment



It's Sunday 96
OF
SundaySmiles

singing  a duet
Phantom of the Opera -
applause and smiles
© gillena cox 2026

❧✿❧


REVISIT


❧✿❧


ENJOY THE MUSIC

5 comments:

  1. love yor take ono te challenge, so sweet.
    thaks for pl aying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet creation! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's certainly a unique take on SPA. Quirky and interesting. I also LOVE the skeleton you created for AJJ and Sharon's great theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to wish you a happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.

      Delete
  4. I love the hummingbird-art!
    The phantom...gives me a rather bitter smile. It ran in the opera of Sydney in 1995.
    My Hubby said, when we´re back in 6 months. And of course something else was on then. Very sad. I should´ve said: No, tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete