Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

4039


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA


✿




[Oswaldo Guayasamin(1919-1999) ]


[Bird of Paradise - composed at Picsart]

✿



❧✿❧

WELCOME TO 
SundaySmiles



What's there to smile about today?

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR
post  a comment



It's Sunday 96
OF
SundaySmiles

singing  a duet
Phantom of the Opera -
applause and smiles
© gillena cox 2026

❧✿❧


REVISIT


❧✿❧


ENJOY THE MUSIC

21 comments:

  1. love yor take ono te challenge, so sweet.
    thaks for pl aying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Rika

      Much love

      Delete
  2. this is such a sweet creation! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Michele

      Much love

      Delete
  3. That's certainly a unique take on SPA. Quirky and interesting. I also LOVE the skeleton you created for AJJ and Sharon's great theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to wish you a happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.

      Delete
    2. . Happy Sunday to you, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
  4. I love the hummingbird-art!
    The phantom...gives me a rather bitter smile. It ran in the opera of Sydney in 1995.
    My Hubby said, when we´re back in 6 months. And of course something else was on then. Very sad. I should´ve said: No, tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you didn't get to see it then.
    Happy Sunday to you and your husband

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...always stop to enjoy the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes indeed Tom
      Happy Sunday

      Much love

      Delete
  7. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Lovely piece by Oswaldo.-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Christine

      Much love

      Delete
  8. A truly beautiful art piece, Gillena. You are so very talented. I do love your Halloween piece so much character. Thank you for sharing with SITAR today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous post so many gems in this one. What is there to be happy for? Wonderful friends like you. Eyes to see your lovely pictures. And being alive for one more Autumn. Have a wonderful week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your appreciation, Deann

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely adore all the art you shared here, especially that page you made for Art Journal Journey Monthly! The skeleton with the pumpkin head and cool sneakers is wonderful! I’m looking forward to Halloween now! Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn theme once again, Gillena! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your appreciation, Sharon

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personally I don't know anyone who got pumpkin stuck on there head.

    ReplyDelete