A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
time passed
at an average pace -
for hare and cat
© gillena cox 2026
Wonderful work my friend. Your Steampunk Rocks! Have a happy week.
Thank you for your appreciation, DeannMuch love
Oh Gillena, this is stunning. I love what you have created today.
Thank you for your appreciation, NicoleMuch love
beautifully done Gillena! xo
Thank you for your appreciation, MicheleMuch love
Fantastic and great idea.
Wouah!! This one is a pure steampunk marvel Gillena! I love the way your mind works.
Wonderful work my friend. Your Steampunk Rocks! Have a happy week.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your appreciation, Deann
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Oh Gillena, this is stunning. I love what you have created today.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your appreciation, Nicole
ReplyDeleteMuch love
beautifully done Gillena! xo
ReplyDeleteThank you for your appreciation, Michele
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Fantastic and great idea.
ReplyDeleteWouah!! This one is a pure steampunk marvel Gillena! I love the way your mind works.
ReplyDelete