I love the pumpkins and ghost. What a fun autumn inspired page. I lie the morning moon haiku. I love the pink tint to the sky today. Your AI art is stunning. One of my goals for 2027 is to learn AI. And that's a stunning entry for Mia's theme at AJJ. Happy FFO and AFFF.
Oh what sweet music. I love the cello. And your AI images of Samson and the lion are fabulous. Your dinner is making me hungry. I cook that sort of thing too (although I don't often have okra as they don't sell it here, I would have to ask somebody who grows veg. Happy Friday! Lisca
Any day with blue sky is a wonderful day. :) I love your pumpkin piece a lot. And thanks for joining Mia at AJJ. Any day with flowers is also a good day. I hope you have a great day Gillena. hugs-Erika
I love your digital page design, with all the interesting images and prints. The moments you captured in your haiku are always so thoughtful. Peace, my friend!
Gillena, your work is absolutely beautiful! The vibrant orange pumpkins, swirling tree, full moon, and newsprint all come together to create an incredible page. I especially love your photo of the gorgeous sky! Everything in your post is amazing. Thank you!
I love the pumpkins and ghost. What a fun autumn inspired page. I lie the morning moon haiku. I love the pink tint to the sky today. Your AI art is stunning. One of my goals for 2027 is to learn AI. And that's a stunning entry for Mia's theme at AJJ. Happy FFO and AFFF.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth
DeleteMuch love
That is a sweet ghost hiding behind the pumpkins. Have a lovely weekend and thank you for hosting.
ReplyDelete-Soma
Thank you for your appreciation, Soma
DeleteMuch love
To the fun in October and ohhhh, the food look warming on this cold, grey day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Iris
DeleteMuch love
Pretty sky.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by Jim
DeleteMuch love
Oh what sweet music. I love the cello.
ReplyDeleteAnd your AI images of Samson and the lion are fabulous.
Your dinner is making me hungry. I cook that sort of thing too (although I don't often have okra as they don't sell it here, I would have to ask somebody who grows veg.
Happy Friday!
Lisca
We grow okra here and its pretty cheap too to buy in the market
DeleteHappy Friday
Thank you for dropping by Lisca
Much love
Enjoying your post. Amazing sky view. Lovely pumpkins & ghost. Great words.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your appreciation, Rupam
DeleteMuch love
Love your ai faces and good haikus-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by Christine
DeleteMuch love
Rice with chicken & ochre sounds might nice. Take care and be well.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by Tom
DeleteMuch love
Any day with blue sky is a wonderful day. :) I love your pumpkin piece a lot. And thanks for joining Mia at AJJ. Any day with flowers is also a good day. I hope you have a great day Gillena. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteYup
DeleteThanks for dropping by, Erika
Much love
I so love that first image for October. Your Haikus are always brilliant and of course the AI for FFO. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Nicole
DeleteMuch love
I love your header art, your haiku and the food looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by Yogi
DeleteMuch love
I love your digital page design, with all the interesting images and prints. The moments you captured in your haiku are always so thoughtful. Peace, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Rev
DeleteMuch love
Beautiful sky, and I like the Picsarts composition!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Spare...
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Gillena, your work is absolutely beautiful! The vibrant orange pumpkins, swirling tree, full moon, and newsprint all come together to create an incredible page. I especially love your photo of the gorgeous sky! Everything in your post is amazing. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Sharon
DeleteMuch love