Pages

▼

Sunday, October 11, 2026

4050

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA


✿




[A Painting, by LeRoy Clarke (1938 - 2021)]



[Ziggy- composed at Picsart]


✿

AI generated, smiley added



❧✿❧

WELCOME TO 
SundaySmiles



What's there to smile about today?

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR
post  a comment



It's Sunday 98
OF
SundaySmiles


outside -
in this heat wave
no smiles
© gillena cox 2026

❧✿❧


REVISIT


❧✿❧


ENJOY THE MUSIC


15 comments:

  1. Dear Gillena, that toad with the hat is amazing! 🥰
    Unfortunately, I can't find a link-up today to link my post to yours. You can take my blog link and add it yourself—or please let me know as soon as it's possible.
    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday filled with smiles!
    All the best from Austria 🤗
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/10/reisebericht-2025-kekuli-bay-spion-kop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies, the linky is now available
      Happy Sunday,. Thanks for dropping by, Traude

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Like Traude, I also couldn't find a link. I love that rainbow you shared with Mia's theme at AJJ.

    Here is my link:
    https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2026/10/if-its-sunday-its-rocking-horses_0278598847.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies, the linky is now available
      Happy Sunday,. Thsnks for dropping by, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Rika

      Much love

      Delete
  4. Love the frog and wish for heat, brrr, cold here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh we have too much heat here,
      Thanks for dropping by, Iris

      Much love

      Delete
  5. Sorry dear Gillena, I linked my post twice. Nice frog with the hat. Have a nice Sunday with many smiles.
    Hugs
    Violetta, back from four weeks in Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  6. I've been up all night to link. Imagine my surprise that I am now number 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats cause i forgot the linky, then i put it in late.Still i appreciate you coming back in to link up

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:14 AM

    Cute frog and a nice abstract for SITAR-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that frog. And your beautiful world view. Thanks for joining Mia with that one. And Happy new week to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete