BYE BYE JULY
Index Cards in July
❧✿❧
Bon Appétit
Salads
❧✿❧
Welcome to Art For Fun Friday
AFFF 220
❧✿❧
AI generated faces
❧✿❧
[July Calendar from Google. Smiley added at Picsart]
❧✿❧
HAPPENING🇹🇹
School's our
Happy Vacation to the children
During your vacation, read my books
✿
Available at Amazon.com
❧✿❧
ENJOY THE MUSIC





















Love the Haiku-part and the food looks yummy - have a great Friday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sky. Love the various haikus, especially mother's face.
ReplyDeleteA great final entry for Halle's theme at AJJ. You have really rocked this theme. Happy AFFF and FFO.
Lovely card, haikus, food and AI face-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLovely post Gillena! Love the poem about looking into the mirror. Very beautiful. Lovely and yummy food. Have a wonderful and beautiful August!
ReplyDelete...bye, bye July and hello to an Awesome August. Be well.
ReplyDeleteI've really been enjoying your haiku lately. I always looked like my dad, but when I look in the looking glass I can see pieces of my mother as I age. And cut off shorts are perfect in an art piece for JUly. Thanks for joining Halle all month. Hope to see you in August at AJJ too. hugs-Erika
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHello dear Gillena, as always you show some lovely art!
All the best from Austria 🤗 and happy Friday!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/07/reisebericht-2025-nanaimo-und-abschied.html
I love your bold color use in the ICAD of the berries, and that Jazzy looking self portrait is fabulous! You're such a prolific writer. Have a blessed week, my friend!
ReplyDeleteWonderful art and haiku as always!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely post. All of the haiku and art just lovely. Your sky photo is amazing too. However, I love the AI of you. Oh and your food looks yummy. Thank you for joining FFO and have a fabulous day.
ReplyDeleteLove your haiku and your skies.
ReplyDelete