BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA
✿
[ Here I Draw The Line - composed at Picsart]
✿
❧✿❧
✿
Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR post a COMMENT
Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR post a COMMENT
✿
REVISIT
88 of Sunday Postcards
88 of 100 Ways to Haiku a Mask
88 of Sumie Sundays
❧✿❧
Enjoy The Music








LOVE the colors of the roses. That is one of my favorite paintings by Kandinsky. I love the geometry and the angles. It's a great work of art. Your summertime art is spot on. Nice drink and fun swim tubes. It's a great entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your appreciation, Elizabeth
DeleteMuch love
Forgot to wish you a happy Sunday Smiles and SITAR.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Elizabeth
DeleteMuch love
Lovely roses and haiku-Christine cmlk70.blpgspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by Christine
DeleteMuch love
To Summer - finally here, too - a happy post and SMILES over here! Have a happy one, love...
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by Iris
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Lovely art again today. Thanks for linking up to AJJ with great summer piece. I wonder what the green drink is, but it looks refreshing. :) Thanks for joining us to my challenge GIllena. Much appreciated. And have a nice Sunday and start to the new week. hugs-ERika
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Erika
DeleteMuch love
Lovely colors.
ReplyDeleteHappy you dropped by Anne
DeleteMuch love
Gorgeous Card and a wonderful post as always. Happy August.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Deann
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Such beautiful card. Those flowers are amazing. I don't think there is a painting by Kandinsky that I don't like. Happy Sunday and thank you for joining SITAR.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your appreciation, Nicole
ReplyDeleteMuch love
the lime juice looks so light and refreshing.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures. We should soon get warmer weather in Australia.
ReplyDelete