Pages

Friday, August 21, 2026

4009

WELCOME AUGUST


Friday Haiku







❧✿❧

Bon Appétit
Eggs, beet, fish, bread

❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 223




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH








AI generated







[ Composed at Picsart]


Here in Trinidad and Tobago🇹🇹 
AUGUST is STEELPAN MONTH

❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC


26 comments:

  1. I really like the first haiku. It is so true.

    The puffy altocumulus and cirrocumulus are my favorite clouds you photographed.

    Love your AI inspired faces.

    That's a fabulous entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.

    Happy FFO and AFFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Great haiku poems and -as always- I LOVE your beautiful AI images, Gillena. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Mia

      Much love

      Delete
  3. Yes to the first one. Just had a chat yesterday with a friend. She told me I´m doing it right. Have a happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Iris

      Much love

      Delete
  4. Lovely poetry and delicious food! Wonderful and have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Maria

      Much love

      Delete
  5. I try to follow the first quote.
    Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Lovely haikus and gorgeous ai faces! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your spprecistion, Christine

      Much love

      Delete
  7. I love the grape haiku. I can picture the bowl of grapes and fingers going into pick them up. Glad they were washed first-grin. And I also love the smiling ice cream cone. I wish ice cream cones would smile at me rather than just helping my waistline expand. Happy Friday GIllena. Have a super day! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Erika
      Much love

      Delete
  8. Sky performances are my daily delight, Gillena! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Fundy

      Much love

      Delete
  9. I love your haiku, your faceoff, the skies are beautiful as well.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Yogi

      Much love

      Delete
  10. We've been having so many issues with fruits and veggies being contaminated, that it's crazy. Glad you washed your grapes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Rev

      Much love

      Delete
  11. Lovely series of haiku and beautiful faces ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Carol

      Much love

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Spare...

      Much love

      Delete
  13. This is absolutely a beautiful post, Gillena. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

    Much love

    ReplyDelete