Pages

Friday, August 28, 2026

4014

 

BYE BYE AUGUST


Friday Haiku







❧✿❧

Bon Appétit



❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 224




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH







AI generated



[ Composed at Picsart]


Here in Trinidad and Tobago🇹🇹 
AUGUST is STEELPAN MONTH

❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC




22 comments:

  1. I especially like the second haiku about after the concert. Your meal looks delicious. You found some unique sky shots. Nice AI faces. And the watermelon and teddy bears are adorable for Erika's theme at AJJ. Happy FFO and AFFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your appreciation, Elizabeth

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Love your AI and the melons, hmmmm, sadly summer seems to be over here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Iris

      Much love

      Delete
  3. Dear Gillena,
    I enjoyed your haikus and pictures again. Oh, and I see you ate avocado too—me as well 😊
    All the best from Austria 🤗
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/reisebericht-2025-hope-manchmal-ist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I luv avocados, Traude
      Happy you dropped by

      Much love

      Delete
  4. You are a master of Haiku. Love your Ai selfies. Peace, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation. Rev

      Much love

      Delete
  5. Let´s hope that the sky will last forever. Have a wonderful Friday dear Gillena
    violettq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation. Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  6. Nice art for the face off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation. Christine

      Much love

      Delete
  7. I really love and enjoy your poetry Gillena! So wonderful and love your yummy food. Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Maria

      Much love

      Delete
  8. I can't believe August is almost over. It has flown by. And we may get a wind banging storm today. WE'll have to see if one pops up. And thanks for the watermelon. That is a great summer fruit. When it gets cold, I wonder how popular it is, Thanks for joining AJJ. Have a super Friday and start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had lots of rain this week and some heavy windy gusts. This has been i think the rainiest week in August
    Thanks for dropping by Erika

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post and your poetry with us! Aloha my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you dropped by, Cloudia

      Much love

      Delete
  11. Always such lovely haikus and art. The blue in that first image is dynamic. I also love your AI. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

      Much love

      Delete
  12. Happy you dropped by Spare...
    Much love

    ReplyDelete