Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2026

4026

  HELLO SEPTEMBER 

 Lots of places turn orangy at September: here in T&T we remain green

❧✿❧

Friday Haiku







❧✿❧

Bon Appétit
carrot rice.. baked beans..cabbage..broccli


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 226




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH








AI generated 







[ orange marker doodles, fox added at Picsart]




❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC





9 comments:

  1. A nice meal dear Gillena. Warm greetings from our travel to Greece
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Violetta

      Much love

      Delete
  2. Gillena, I love everything in your beautiful and meaningful post! Thank you for adding your digital orange doodle piece to go along with my Hello Autumn theme. The little fox in the corner is such a fun addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your appreciation, Sharon

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Great AI faces for FFO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even the green works for autumn as it's your autumn. I like the magma and lava haiku. It seems that way after an argument for certain. Nice orange line drawing. It's a good color for autumn, Have a wonderful start to your weekend, and thanks for joining AJJ. I'm off to check out yesterday's post with Olive. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that nature picture of T&T. I've been to Southern Mexico, but haven't been in the Caribbean, so it's in my bucket list. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love this photo. It's so pretty there. I do like your fiddlehead poem too. Your food looks good too. Love your AI. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I didn't play this week. I love your sky shots and your AI art. I really like your doodles and cute fox you shared for Sharon's theme at AJJ.

    ReplyDelete