Sunday, September 16, 2012

1011

Sunday savvy/jasmine flowers bloom/in a pot of tea
--gillena cox

Last Sunday, i wanted to fold an origami crane to photograph and upload to my Sunday post; try as i might, i just wasn't getting it right, so i used an image from google. However i fiddled and fumbled throughout the day and come Monday i was still at it, until i eventually got it, so today again i'm posting but this time, its my folded crane. The paper used for folding my crane is from a pack, sent to me a few years ago, as a gift, from a haiku friend, Etsuko from Japan.
As such today i'm offering a prompt: completion

Sunday Smiles

Today is #41 in the series Sunday Savvy i invite you to share a Sunday something of yours email me or post a COMMENT

revisit Sunday Savvy 40
how to fold a paper crane

tag 1... Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 2... prompt today at OSI is 'constant'
tag 3... The Frugal Poet


SmileyCentral.com

4 comments:

Geraldine said...

very nice. I really like origami but it's not something I've tried personally. maybe I should.

A lovely week to you Gillena, G

Gillena Cox said...

surely you should; glad you dropped in Geraldine

much love...

Out of Sight L said...

Japanese tea
good for spirit ;)

Bravo Gillena

Gillena Cox said...

hi Lorraine, know you prefer coffee

have a good week


much love...