Sunday, June 02, 2013

1195


their frolic their flight
two bluebirds...
Sunday savvy

--gillena cox


Welcome month of June; today is the first Sunday of the Month of June, and the Sunday just after the homage of Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi in T&T is the rainy season marker, so to the pedestrian thought, without the instruction of the Met Office, the Rainy Season has started revisit Corpus Christi 2012

Sunday Smiles

SmileyCentral.com


Tag 1 One Single Expression
tag 2 Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 3 Kaleidoscope Sunday
tag 4 Sunday Scribblings
tag 5 Lovely Sunday Quotes
tag 6 Sunday Whirl
tag 7 Issa's Sunday Service
tag 8 Sunday In My City
tag 9 Silly Sunday


Today is #72 in the series Sunday Savvy; revisit Sunday Savvy #71 share your Sunday something email me post a COMMENT or post a URL

8 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

I saw red
and I saw blue
but most of all
blue,I forgot
my camera

Gillena Cox said...

Lorraine; are the red ones cardinals or robins? glad you stopped by

much love...

Jim said...

Hi Gillena ~~ I don't envy you and your rainy season. We do get some of that living here near the Texas Gulf Coast. If it weren't for tropical disturbances we would not have much rain at all in the summer. Just pray for no hurricanes.

We have been seeing some unsually pretty birds here this spring.
We need another holiday, Corpus Christi Day would be just right.

My daughter, SIL, and his mom are in Trinidad now. They went last week and will leave next. Anthony is from Trinidad. I don't remember the city.
..

Gillena Cox said...

Hi Jim; hope you had a good Sunday; happy you stopped by.
I do remember you mentioning a Trini in your family; hope they're having a nice visit

much love...

Out of Sight L said...

I think Robins but I could be very wrong, I'm guessing first time in my life that I"m interested in birds...truly I'll have to get a book on bird: Me lol

Gillena Cox said...

Lorraine

I love birds even though most of the time i dont know their names

much love...

Bill said...

end of spring
sparrows in and out
of the nest

(One of the few birds whose names I know)

Gillena Cox said...

Bill, the ones i recognize easiest is the 'Kiskadee'

much love...