Thursday, May 03, 2018

2259



Online community poetry has been a charm for me since my retirement. I had planned when i retire to write , write and write; my hobby. Today i am still writing within in the exclusivity of my home and my private space. Which i hold dear to and enjoy. Outreached happened in unplanned spontaneous ways. Like acquiring copies of fellow online community writers through e-books and snail mail purchases. Then there were book swapping. Which i really really like. My first swap was with a Romanian haiku poet in 2009. I'm still book swapping in 2018.

style of the handshake
sometimes words need manifest
across the oceans

OUTREACH - a haibun © gillena cox 2018


Revisit
3 May 2017
3 May 2015
3 May 2013



Blog hopping today with

Midweek Motif ~ Barter/Trade
Prompted by Susan. Challenge: Write a new poem in which you depict a real or imagined barter / trade that you see as "a very good deal."

8 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Book swapping sounds like something I'd like to do when I finally retire. Thanks for the idea!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by MMT

Much🌼love

Susan said...

Love! And let's keep swapping in mind.

Gillena Cox said...

Sure. thanks for dropping by

much love...

Panchali said...

Very intersting!!Book-swapping is surely an idea with much wider potential. Good writing, Gellina!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Panchali

Much🌼love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Sherry

Much🌼love

kaykuala said...

sometimes words need manifest
across the oceans

Connections within the community is a noble thing, gillena!

Hank