Saturday, May 21, 2022

3015


 wearing his mask-

he approaches the counter

to purchase more masks

© gillena cox 2022


 REVISIT

sumie sunday 78

Sunday Standard 78

Sunday Lime 78



Sunday LXXVIII of the series '100 ways to haiku a mask 
Tell me about your Sunday email me OR post a COMMENT 

❧✿❧

SUNDAY SMILES 

May the sweetness of the Lord be on us! [psalm 90:17]

 What's there to smile about today? Thank God for the grace of poetry 

memoji from HERE 

❧✿❧

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
 
and so it is

a universe assembled
voiced to divine essence

 two scarves
hurled in a span of returning
as in beginning

© gillena cox 2022

❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC: 
Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (Lyrics)

11 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I really like this poem, Gillena.....the divine essence, the returnings in beginning. Very cool.

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Sherry

Much💛love

Helen said...

Like a Bible verse this reads ............ smiles.

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Helen

Much💛love

Carrie Burtt said...

This is lovely Gillena! I love the idea of the returning being a beginning.

Marion Horton said...

Life is a never-ending cycle - beautifully worded.

DVArtist said...

Mr. M and I still wear a mask but most don't here. I really like the art today. A great message.

rallentanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rallentanda said...

Lovely poem Gillena !

Sunra Rainz said...

I love your short powerful poem! Especially this stanza:

"two scarves
hurled in a span of returning
as in beginning."

And your mask poem made me laugh! :-D

Adelaide said...

masked children
no longer pretending
to be bandits

In my community, masking is now by choice.

Adelaide