Sunday, January 20, 2013

1100

lying on my side
one ear full of Kiskadeee
Sunday savvy

--gillena cox

Wikipedia Kiskadee image
song and call the Kiskadee bird LISTEN


Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.
--Albert Schweitzer


Sunday Smiles

Today is #55 in the series Sunday Savvy i invite you to share a Sunday something of yours email me or post a COMMENT revisit Sunday Savvy 54

-- Adelaide said
river walk
children chasing gulls
chasing children



Sunday tag 1 Patrick Fetu
Love Story tag 2 Magical Mystical Teacher
tag 3 Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 4 One Single Expression
tag 5 Sunday Scribblings
tag 6 Sunday Whirl
tag 7 Kaleidoscope Sunday

SmileyCentral.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

That second line is a treat.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

This would be a peaceful Sunday afternoon, Gillena. On a hammock?

I'd like to see the great kiskadee. Now that I know he is a large member of the flycatcher family and about ten inches long, I might could remember.

Next time I go south I will be on the lookout for some.
..

12:26 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

ther is ice and snow and cold that freezes your heart but not your Love

4:22 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Bill, thank you

much love...

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Jim
hope you get to see the kiskadee; i hear the birds from my bedroom; most times they wake me up at dawn

glad you dropped in


much love...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Warm wishes to you Lorraine

much love...

8:47 AM  
Blogger Adelaide said...

river walk
children chasing gulls
chasing children

Adelaide

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Adelaide, thank you for your Sunday sharing


much love...

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home