Sunday, October 20, 2013

1303

I am a
Hydrangea


What Flower
Are You?



I remember as a little girl, one time, stuffing flower petals into a bottle of perfume, and my mother giving me a good cut tail

Sunday Smiles

SmileyCentral.com

Ah!!! how i love flowers

crackle of dried leaves...
however light-footed
exposed prowling cat

--gillena cox

Linking today to A Haiku A Day - Oct 20

tag 1 Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 2 Kaleidoscope Sunday
tag 3 Sunday Scribblings
tag 4 Straight Out Of The Camera Sunday
tag 5 Sunday Whirl
tag 6 Issa's Sunday Service
tag 7 Sunday In My City
tag 8 Silly Sunday
tag 9 Lovely Sunday Quotes


Today is #83 in the series Sunday Savvy; revisit Sunday Savvy #82 Do you have a flower story email me post a COMMENT or post a URL



66 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger dsnake1 said...

nicely done! dried leaves can give an intruder away. let the cat out of the bag, so to speak? :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Magyar said...

cactus flower
this smile among the briers
advertising

__I guess... I can be any of the "hidden" night flowers.

Best wishes Gillena. _m

11:43 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Cheong san thank you for your appreciation


much love...

2:06 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Magyar thanks for stopping by and sharing


much love...

2:07 PM  
OpenID howanxious said...

Oh.. a moment well captured. Well-crafted.
-HA

4:51 PM  
Blogger Leovi said...

Beautiful flower, truly magical!

5:13 PM  
Blogger alan1704 said...

cats and dried leaves, that works.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

HA

Thanks for dropping in

much love...

6:00 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Leovi

happy you dropped in

much love...

6:01 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thanks Alan

glad you dropped in

much love...

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

beautiful I Think I did it once, and I was a Rose I think, not sure

7:42 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

wow this time I'm a daisy lol love that

7:50 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

rose and daisy; not bad

SMILES

happy you stopped by

much love...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home