Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunday Savvy 28

After the work week, or the school week, and weekend chores of Saturday, Sunday is a nice day to pack in some leisure hours; and this Sunday the community of St James affords its populace such a treat since the annual 'we beat' festival started June 1st and ends June 9th this year

Sunday savvy -
the 'we beat' stage draped
red white and black

--gillena cox


Sunday Smiles


tag 1...Rambles With A Camera - June 3rd 2012

tag 2...Flow And Stuff L - June 3rd 2012

tag 3...Feathers 1092


Why not share a lil Sunday something of yours with me: COMMENT or email me

revisit Sunday Savvy 27


Sunday . . .
how quickly
the long day passes

--Bill, US


Sunday morning
tickseed flowers brighter
than the sun

--Cara, US


picnic on the porch
the fragrance of peonies
with the ham and cheese

--Adelaide, US


I remember when I was a child:

Sunday clatter
coins in the passing tin
fresh milk


My Grandmother Magyar always wispered as the collection dish went by, "A less hungry child."
--_m, US


old age home---
wait for her son
on sunday morning

--Kash poet, IN


Sundays I never liked
I yearn for Mondays

--Lorraine, CA



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Sunday . . .
how quickly
the long day passes

3:18 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Bill glad you dropped in


much love...

3:22 PM  
Blogger Adelaide said...

picnic on the porch
the fragrance of peonies
with the ham and cheese

Adelaide

8:34 PM  
Blogger Magyar said...

Nicely done, as always.
__I remember when I was a child:

Sunday clatter
coins in the passing tin
fresh milk

__My Grandmother Magyar always wispered as the collection dish went by, "A less hungry child."

_m

9:20 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Adelaide, YUM; its Monday morning and i've not yet had breakfast:) i'm editing yesterdays post to include your haiku

much love...

6:21 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Doug; always happy you visit; i'll edit to include your sharing

much love...

6:22 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Sundays I never liked
I yearn for Mondays

it is the truth, but still I could never come up with anything as accurate and brilliant as yours and thank you for the tag

8:59 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

A Happy Monday to you Lorraine

much love...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home