Thursday, April 30, 2015

1648


pre dawn
the sound of angels hover
over sleep

© gillena cox


tongue-twister
the pink bubblegum
you make of me
--Alan Summers, UK



new viewpoint
a spring goose honks
from the rooftop
--Bette Norcross Wappner, USA


unburnt wood like hair
fully burnt ash like beard
my head nature's misinterpretation !
--Bidur Chaulagain
·

Dancing in your tune-
Tango altogether,
Breathless - to enjoy
--Bobby Amt, India


first date
pink bubblegum
stuck to her high heels

rolled-up carpets
counting the days
since I had a guest
--Cristina-Monica Moldoveanu, Romania


You climbed through my sweat
Layers of sweet salt
You made me breathless

These cardinals
Wander to and from me
Singing to the waves

Rainy Friday morning
A young girl throws a ball
Birds scatter
--Deborah San Gee, USA


your cheekiness
swelling up for all to see--
pink bubblegum
--Devin Harrison



[Here are geese on Mass Ave. in Boston! Someone had tossed some bread on the sidewalk.]
flight overlay
tempers rise over
a hamburger roll
--Diane Mayr, USA


sleepless night
hanging on bare branches
the moon’s croissant
--Eugen Posa



after snowfall
of first flowers aroma -
such joy
--Gennady Nov


rising heat
her plunging
neckline
--Johnny Baranski, USA


fat baby cheeks
sweet as bubblegum kisses
baby now forty

Thundering Spring storm
Our Colorado weather
Brings snow rain tulips
--MaryBeth Utley Lathrop



Second date -
on the green green grass of home
pink pantie & bubblegum
--Nicu Stops Stopel, Romania



Search with eye
enjoy too big
green frogs love

Buddha sit
bothi tree
enjoy too breath
--Otteri Selvakumar, India


playing favourites-
the stone Buddha lets some crows
sit on his head
--Sanjuktaa Asopa, India


imagine a dot
in fibonacci sequence―
beautiful chaos
--Santiago Villafania



fingerprints ..
the bee’s flight
to flower
--Sarbjit Singh‎,


[painted the picture of my dog and my lil bus]

--Shanna Baldwin, Hawaii


fallen pink petals
into rain puddles
my bubblegum
--Vibeke Laier, Denmark




Poems remain the copyright of individual poets

Thanks to all participating poets; (A facebook event was drawn up with invitations, to post haiku in response, for the celebration of today's fest here at Lunch Break - A Poem In Your Pocket Day 2015)
much love
gillena


REVISIT
A Poem In Your Pocket 2014

3 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

Such artistry and beauty take my breath away, every time my dear Gillena x

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping in Lorraine

much love...

BiPra... बिप्र said...

With random googling I find myself here, my pleasure to be part of tnis event. Thnks a lot Cox.