Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Umbrella Fest

umbrellas Jigsaw Puzzleumbrellas Jigsaw Puzzle

okay so by now you get the drift, but i'll say it again, after you have played the puzzle you can hyperlink to other umbrella haiga posts

revisit In The Rain
revisit Ginko - Memorial Park 2
revisit Umbrellas
revisit Saying Even Less 31
revisit Looking
revisit Under
revisit First Caladium Voiced
revisit With

Remember to carry an umbrella; its the rainy season here


Los Angeles dry weather
scattered sprinkles
umbrellas used in the sun

--'Chelle

Thanks for sharing 'Chelle

SmileyCentral.com

7 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

I wish I were better so that i could do your rain puzzle, I don't play well, I never have

Gillena Cox said...

:) glad you stopped by


much love...

Out of Sight L said...

my address is : 40 du Patrimoine
Gatineau, Quebec, J9H 3N7, Canada

I won't be using the internet anymore so I hope you send me an occasional note and then I'll always write back, with Love

Lorraine

Out of Sight L said...

ops looks like i may stay I think people purposely charge you more and hope you don't notice the mistake lol

Gillena Cox said...

good to know you'll be staying online
glad you stopped by


much love...

Michelle said...

This one took me a bit longer, but it doesn't matter. I have fun doing them. Yes, I have looked for other puzzles on the site.

Los Angeles dry weather
scattered sprinkles
umbrellas used in the sun

'Chelle

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for stopping by chelle; glad you are enjoying these puzzles

much love...