Sunday, May 05, 2019

2427



clicking cameras -
The Magnificent Seven
in focus again
© gillena cox 2019


A group of old buildings around the Queens Park Savannah in Trinidad famous for their historical architecural style
The magnificent seven
The prompt at NaHaiWriMo today is #magnificent

Sunday Smiles


Sundays are always special here at Lunch Break. Today is #34 of the series SUMI-E SUNDAYS. Tell me about your Sunday
email me
post a COMMENT or leave a link to your blog at the linky below



BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
[As I haiku my heart today 'allelulia']

magnificent
a weekly unfurling of tiny jubilant love


ENJOY THE MUSIC



REVISIT
Sunday Standard 34

Sunday Lime 34

5 May 2017



4 comments:

Lea said...

Happy Sunday Gillena! Thank you for the clicks of your camera lens... and your words to share such wonder! I also loved the music! Dancing my way in to the day!

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Lea

Much🏘love

J C said...

Special, special buildings Gillena.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by JC

Much🏘love