Friday, April 07, 2023

3219

Patterns with my ink pencils 😊 in April


Art For Fun Friday. I need a new theme for the month of April. I pit away my water colours and take up my ink pencils. I'm still using my water colour journal. Red. That"s the first colour i take out. I make a tiny squarish looking object and decides to repeat. But, the repeats end up being red objects and the size increases. That's just how my mind is working. Okay so i will continue throughout the whole page. Working that red ink pencil. What's happening. Just have to wait and see.

[working my red ink pencil loud noises from a passing truck]

loud noises -
working with my red ink pencil
a passing truck
© gillena cox 2023

The word dossier comes to mind. I reconnect my checking my tabletop
dictionary -  information relating to a particular matter or person. Can i use a plural form...dosen't say.

The objects have started to get smaller. Is there a plan in all of this
...yes to fill up the page. Sitting one is coming to a close.
Okay do i apply a wet brush and pause. Some yellow added then another wet brush...




Part of the this recycled composition first posted
HERE

❧✿❧

YUMMY
Fried fish. Bread. Lettuce




❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC:
Old Rugged Cross


Welcome to Art For Fun Friday #54

❧✿❧
Crown of Thorns from my garden
A BLESSED GOOD FRIDAY TO ALL


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
Recycle, reuse, repurpose

An oldie. First published HERE


REVISIT 

❧✿❧

 HAVE FUN LINK UP

32 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

A blessed Good Friday to you, too! Love your art marks,thanks for linking to us at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you started with the pink ad continued until you morphed everything and included the cross. This is quite stunning and very beautiful. Thank you for sharing this beauty with Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

I am sorry I didn't join Art For Fun Friday. I'll do so next week.

kwarkito said...

Happy eastern !

My name is Erika. said...

I'm loving your pattern and then what you did with the page. Happy Easter holiday weekend to you Gillena. hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Nice work, I like patterns.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Valerie

Much💜love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Elizabeth

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Kwarkito
Many Happy Returns

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your Appreciation Erika

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Christine

Much💖love

DVArtist said...

This is a beautiful post Gillena. I loved hearing the music. That song always chokes me up. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very wonderful Easter.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Nicole

Much💖love

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! Love this clever page. Thanks for sharing at AJJ. Great colouring exercise, The Hot Cross Bun made me smile. Hugs, Chrisx

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Chris

Much💖love

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely creative works with ink pencils and delightful haiku ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

sirkkis said...

Lovely message and art ❤️
Bleshed Easter time 💚

kwarkito said...

I'm sorry I thought your theme for the week was "red". Your comment also accidentally got cancelled. Anyway, I really like your post and the explanations you give. It's a curious way of thinking and proceeding, but I find it quite interesting, because it's so far from me. I sometimes wish I was able to approach reality and my artistic activity from this methodical angle (which I totally lack). Have a happy easter

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Carol

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Kwarkito

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Sirkkis

Much💖love

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Wonderful message and artwork, Gillena.
Happy Easter.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Dixie. Many Happy Returns

Much💖love

peppylady (Dora) said...

Interesting, art.
I took part in Art for fun.
Coffee is on and stay safe.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Dora

Much💖love

Sharon Fritchman said...

Happy Easter! I love how your art work transitioned into the beautiful image with the cross. Thanks for sharing how you made it! Hugs, Sharon

nwilliams6 said...

Happy Easter to you too. Love the beautiful way you used your marks - so creative and so beautiful. Love it! Yummy looking lunch too!

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Sharon

Much💖love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by nwilliams

Much💖love

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Everything about this post shows us another side of you ... even your music is more subtle. So from squares to colors to Sweet Buns with a Good Friday Message. You must have awakened with a smile on your face this morning, Gillena ... all fun and meaningful. Hope your Easter weekend is blessed ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Gillena Cox said...

Many Happy Returns Andrea
Thanks for dropping by.

Much💖love

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Gillena. I thought you going smaller with the pattern was your stroke of genius, so pretty and love the haiku as well. And that fish looks delish, xoxo

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Aimslee

Much💖love