Friday, February 07, 2025

3635

[AI images generated by Bing THIS FEBRUARY]

 let your ears hang -

down vanishing into your shoes

 as day progresses

© gillenacox2025

             


Yummy


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday #144

REVISIT



BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

     An oldie from 2023


ENJOY THE MUSIC

16 comments:

Violetta said...

Haha, nice picture ...and a funny idea.
Have a good time and all the best
Violetta

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Violetta

Much♡love

Iris Flavia said...

Great art, funny. Hmm, just had egg on bread, too, yum.Have a great Friday.

My name is Erika. said...

You have some fun ear art today Gillena I love it. And thanks for joining Vicki's music challenge at AJJ. I hope you have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Iris

Much♡love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Erika

Much♡love

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oooh, ears definitely love to hear music! I love your amazing imagination, Gillena! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Wow, such cool imagery with the ears and musical notes! It reminds me of the "ear worm" we can get when we hear a song! ;) Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration for my "music" theme at Art Journal Journey!

DVArtist said...

OMGosh!!!! This is just awesome!!!! I love it so much. Also music ears, how cool is this. I love this post. Thank you for sharing with FFO.

carol l mck said...

Delightful and fun creations ~ thanks, hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores ~
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That's a fabulous and fun piece of artwork great perspective.
Happy crafty Friday Hugs Tracey x

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Sharon

Much♡love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Vicki

Much♡love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Nicole

Much♡love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Carol

Much♡love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation Tracey

Much♡love