A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
but it's okay that hope
awaits sunny days
© gillena cox 2026
What a lovely, hopeful haiku to accompany those rainy days.
Thanks for your appreciation, ShijuMuch love
Very pretty!!!
Happy Tuesday Gillian ~ Hugs ^_^
I love that beautiful frog. Wow.Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Happy you dropped by, JennMych love
Thanks for dropping by CarolMuch love
Thanks for your appreciation, SandeeMuch love
Happy Tuesday. I love that frog.
Me encanta la rana, tiene poderío. Besitos Gillena
Pretty mind picture that the poem at the end gives.
I love the frog. And your haiku is perfect for this morning. Thanks fully we got some rain. :) Have a great Wednesday. hugs-Erika
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a lovely, hopeful haiku to accompany those rainy days.
Thanks for your appreciation, Shiju
Much love
Very pretty!!!
Happy Tuesday Gillian ~ Hugs ^_^
I love that beautiful frog. Wow.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Happy you dropped by, Jenn
Mych love
Thanks for dropping by Carol
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Sandee
Much love
Happy Tuesday. I love that frog.
Me encanta la rana, tiene poderío. Besitos Gillena
Pretty mind picture that the poem at the end gives.
I love the frog. And your haiku is perfect for this morning. Thanks fully we got some rain. :) Have a great Wednesday. hugs-Erika
Post a Comment