Wednesday, August 26, 2026

4012

 in a sunshine islands

music from steelpan echoes -

for all to dance
©  gillena cox 2026
 
❧✿❧ 

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH


August is Steelpan month in T&T🇹🇹 



6 comments:

Deann said...

That's terrific I love your steel drum band. Beautiful work my friend. Have a great week.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Deann

Much love

michele said...

this creation is so full of joy! love it! xo

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Michele

Much love

Sim said...

Aaaaah, you’re so lucky to have a whole month of Gillena steel drum music every year!
You must be having a brilliant time dancing.
Your creation is beautifully crafted, and you can really feel all that energy and joy in it.
Have a great time!
( And don’t forget to post the link on OMM :)

DVArtist said...

I love steel drum music. How fun that you get to enjoy it every year. I love your creations. Have a nice day today.