Sunday, September 15, 2013

1277


How do you make the flowers bloom? The sweetness of an allamanda, hides in the yellow paint of her essence. I'll capture this. I know i can. I'll share the secrets of her being.
-- gillena cox


Linking today to Recuerda Mi Corazon - Post Cards From Paradise AND Five Sentence Fiction

Sunday Smiles

SmileyCentral.com

tag 1 Shadow Shot Sunday
tag 2 Kaleidoscope Sunday
tag 3 Sunday Scribblings
tag 4 Lovely Sunday Quotes
tag 5 Sunday Whirl
tag 6 Issa's Sunday Service
tag 7 Sunday In My City
tag 8 Silly Sunday
tag 9 Straight Out Of The Camera Sunday
tag 10 Magpie Tales


someone said to me
that i looked very pretty...
Thank you i replied

-- gillena cox

Today is #79 in the series Sunday Savvy; revisit Sunday Savvy #78 share your Sunday something email me post a COMMENT or post a URL

8 comments:

J C said...

I love alamandas. They are so beautiful. I once knew a fool who tried to eat one. He got sick.

Gillena Cox said...

awwww did he? very silly i agree, Thanks for dropping in Judie

much love...

gma said...

A Sunday smile to you Gillena.

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Gemma

much love...

WabiSabi said...

Thank you for introducing me to a new flower. These don't grow her in the north but they are quite lovely. I can live vicariously in the tropics!

Out of Sight L said...

Very Nice Gillena :)

Gillena Cox said...

Wabisabi

glad you dropped in

much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Lorraine

much love...