Thursday, April 14, 2022

2991

a new year
remembering the boom of 
pre-pandemic years
© gillena cox 2022 



First posted HEREJanuary 13th 2022

❧✿❧


Me, when i used to wear my hair naturally locked






my son and his family visit



i got this Vinca as a bud, a  Mother's day gift at church, all the mothers received plant gifts that year



 my grand daughter when she was nearly 2 years, old enough to run around in my back yard


Me posed with my daughter and two of nieces at Carnival 2019



Corn soup at my daughter's 50th birthday get together



❧✿❧


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH



REVISIT
20190414
20170414
20130414


ENJOY THE MUSICTimes Of Your Life with Lyrics - Paul Anka





YOU ARE INVITED
Drop by tomorrow  and link in. Its Art For Fun Friday

12 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh I think this is the best post ever. You and your family are so beautiful. Your granddaughter just the cutest. Thanks for sharing this amazing photos.

Christine said...

Enjoyed your wonderful family memories so much Gillena!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Nicole

Much💜love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Christine

Much💜love

My name is Erika. said...

I loved seeing these photos today Gillena. You are really lovely, now and before with your hair naturally locked. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful post Gillena, what a wonderful family you have brought into the world. Precious indeed. Happy TAD and Easter wishes Hugs Tracey xx

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Erika

Much💜love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Tracey

Much💜love

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

How nice to meet you and your beautiful family. I hadn't imagined you as a grandmother, but what an adorable grandchild and what a delight you are with all of your energy and talent. Your daughter is the same age as my son (he thinks 50 is old, ha!) I told him his best years are in front of him as are yours and your daughter's and your handsome son's. Bless you all ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Rain said...

Such lovely memories! You look so beautiful Gillena, and I loved seeing your family! ♥♥

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks Andrea

Much💛love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Rain

Much💛love