WELCOME AUGIST
❧✿❧
Bon Appétit
Salad, rice withe corn and sausages
Slice of fried fish, half boiled egg
❧✿❧
Welcome to Art For Fun Friday
AFFF 221
❧✿❧
i read to a group of camper in July
❧✿❧
HAPPENING🇹🇹
Here in Trinidad and Tobago
AUGUST is STEELPAN MONTH
❧✿❧
ENJOY THE MUSIC
















33 comments:
What a hearty lunch plate! Wishing you a month filled with music and joy!
Yes, it looks summerly-yummy! Have a great Friday.
Deus caritas est!
I love your poems Gillena! The butterflies and the bread. My mom use to make amazing bread. oh and i love the fish and eggs! Made me hungry. Have a lovely weekend! :)
Good.
That haiku about your Mom's bread is so.sweet. Children can often be the best audience to read too, and btw, I love the 3 popsicle piece you made. Blessings!
...thanks for the music this morning, I wish you An Awesome August.
Happy Steelpan month dear Gillena, nice meals again. If this icecream sticks would be real they must taste wonderful.
All the best
Violetta
Boy those popsicles/ice pops look delicious. I wouldn't mind one now. (Even if it is still early in the day.) And I enjoyed your haiku. The white butterflies and the wind chime ones really made me visualize them. Have a super weekend ahead and Friday before that of course. hugs-Erika
Nice that you read to the campers! Lovely haikus.
Lovely series of haiku ~ and music too ~ Hugs ^_^
That's a beautiful sky. Love the colors!
This is a lovely post, Gillena. The haiku are all so touching. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.
Plumerias have such a gorgeous scent!
Uplifting Gillena, love those ice lollies. Beautiful act to read to the young I bet they are captivated. Happy August Hugs Tracey x
Thank you for your appreciation Shiju
Much love
Happy ypu dropped by, Iris
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Catolico
Much love
Glad you dropped by, Maria
Much love
Thank you for dropping by, Jim
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Rev
Much love
Thanks Tom; happy you dropped by
Much love
Thanks for yoir appreciation, Violetta
Much love
Thank you for your appreciation, Erika
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Christine
Much love
Happy you dropped by Carol
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Dpare....
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Debra
Much love
Thanks for dropping by Tracey
Much love
Everything from haiku to food to art, faces and skies. You have it all going on!
Thanks for your appreciation, Yogi
Much love
I always enjoy your haiku poems, Gillena.
And your ice-creams, with the fruit, look delicious! Ha ha.
Hugs, my friend.
Post a Comment