the opened window -
how wonderful the sky
etched in morning clouds
© gillena cox 2026❧✿❧
HAPPENING
August is Steelpan month here in T&T🇹🇹
ENJOY THE MUSIC
Blog Hopping Today With
✿
Ixoras in my garden
❧✿❧
REVISIT
⁶❧✿❧
You can buy my book A Pan For Christmas
At Amazon.com



10 comments:
A beautiful sky Gillena. Ours is cloudy and foggy this morning.
A most beautiful sky. Love your quote too.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥
Happy you dropped by, Erika
Much love
Thanks Sandee
Much love
Que bonito. Me encanta. Besitos
I agree this is a beautiful sky. Have a good day today.
I haven’t forgotten this post… and I’m delighted to see another good contribution to MosaicMonday here this week. Thank you very much for that.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
Thanks for your appreciation, Nuria
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Heidrun
Much love
Post a Comment