Sunday, August 16, 2026

4304



BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

SPA

[Black and Violet, 1923, 1by Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944) 
image from google]


[ Flowers And Bars- composed at Picsart]



[A Composed at Picsart]

❧✿❧

WELCOME TO

SundaySmiles

What's there to smile about today?
Thank God for the grace of poetry

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR post a COMMENT


It's Sunday 90 of
SundaySmiles



the gift basket
a smile lights up her face - 
background applause
© gillena cox 2026


❧✿❧ 


REVISIT
 90 of Sunday Postcards

 90 of 100 Ways to Haiku a Mask

  90 of Sumie Sundays

❧✿❧

August is Steelpan Month here in T&T
Enjoy The Music


6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you portrayed Italy and the "boot." I really like this colorful Kandinsky. And this is a fabulous summertime entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.

bockel24 said...

Thanks for travelling to Italy with me this week!

Violetta said...

Oh, we´ve been in Italy in June....nice pic with the boot. The country is called the "Boot" (Stiefel in German). Have a nice Sunday with many smiles.
Hugs
Violetta

Rostrose said...

Dear Gillena, I looked at your lovely compositions with a smile!
Happy Sunday!
All the best from Austria (neighbor of Italy), 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/sommerliche-tage-2026-ein-bunter.html

Iris Flavia said...

To cool boots and Italy - oh, now I crave Pizza! Have a Sunday full of smiles (P.S. in Varadero we had great Pizza!).

My name is Erika. said...

Nice art today GIllena. I wonder how the bride, in your AJJ piece, would look in those cool pink shoes. Thanks for linking up to AJJ. And enjoy the rest of your weekend and start to the new week. hugs-Erika