Tuesday, September 01, 2026

4017

WELCOME TO TANKA TUESDAY
 

Blog Hopping Today With


 


Card from Pinterest

Sharing a greeting card i received




orange marker line drawing; grunge added.at picsart



❧✿❧
movement within
a bluebird enters the shrub
yellow ixoras
shaken by the fluttering
some flowers loosen and fall 
©  gillena cox 2026

         ❧✿❧

           ENJOY THE MUSIC
                            

17 comments:

Sandee said...

Welcome September indeed. I'm ready for all the beautiful fall colors and the cooler temperatures. Beautiful post.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Sandee

Much love

My name is Erika. said...

Happy September Gillena. I bet your fall season is still summery; it's only us here in the north that really start getting a cool down, like today. Thanks for joining Sharon at AJJ. and I hope you have a super start to the new month too. hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

We only habe rainy September, no Autumn🙂
Thanks for dropping by, Erika

Much love

DVArtist said...

Happy Sept. to you. A very lovely post.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Gillena! I absolutely love your wonderful post! I especially enjoyed the "Autumn Leaves" song that you shared! It is such a treat! And your artwork is simply beautiful. Thank you so much for joining AJJ for my September theme! Hugs, Sharon

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Nicole

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Sharon

Much love

an artist reflects said...

Lovely creations ~ love them all ~ Hugs ^_^

ps ~ Thanks for commenting on my blog ^_^

Tom said...

...always stop to enjoy the flowers.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Tom

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by. Carol

Much love

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What incredible art you have created. And autumn is well represented in Sharon's theme at AJJ, too. Thanks for sharing.

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation.

Much love

My name is Erika. said...

OK I missed saying thank you for linking up to Try It On Tuesday. I'm not sure how I missed that. :) hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Erika

Much love

Mrs.B said...

A lovely summery page.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril