BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA
✿
[Oswaldo Guayasamin(1919-1999) ]
[And Teddy Too - composed at Picsart]
✿
❧✿❧
WELCOME TO
SundaySmiles
What's there to smile about today?
Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR
post a comment
It's Sunday 95
OF
SundaySmiles
after the concert
with old friends bearing smiles
a time to catch up
© gillena cox 2026
❧✿❧
REVISIT
❧✿❧
ENJOY THE MUSIC








24 comments:
Lovely scribbles for SPA. Enjoyed the ones you made for Sharon's theme at AJJ, too. Happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.
Thanks for dropping by, Elizabeth
Much love
Oh, I like that art a lot! Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday dear Gillena. Beautiful pictures. Many greetings from the ferry to Peloponnes in Greece
Nice card, Gillena 😘🌺
Wonderful art Gillena, really gorgeous! Happy Sunday and we hope you have a fabulous week ahead! 🐾😻🐾😻🐾
I love Oswaldo's art!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Oh wow, Gillena! Your faces are amazing, and of course, I am LOVING the autumn-themed scribble art you are making, too. Thank you so much!! Hugs, Sharon
Gorgeous scribbles and as always a fun post. Have a Happy week my friend.
Happy Sunday, Gillena. I love the art you have shown and created today. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a wonderful day today.
delightfully done! thanks for joining the challenge! xo
Thanks for your appreciation, Iris
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Violetta
Much love
Happy you dropped by Sirkkis
Much love
Thanks for dropping by Basil
Much love
Glad you dropped by, Christine
Much love
Thanks for dropping by Sharon
Much love
Thank you for your appreciation, Deann
Much love
Glad you dropped by, Nicole
Much love
Thanks fir dropping by , Michele
Much love
Beautiful art works. Loved this post.
You have some lovely art and such cheer on your blog. Thanks for coming by and have a happy week!
I love how you added such a beautiful autumn leaf to your scribble drawing. It adds a great focal point. I hope your new week has started well. And thanks for joining Sharon again too. hugs-Erika
Thanks for ypur appreciiation, Erika
Much love
Post a Comment