A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
served soup
in a scooped out pumpkin -
handle with care
© gillena cox 2026
Hahaha! Excellent idea Gillena, I love your pumpkin soup tureen!And I love squash (edible pumpkin) soup too, with melted butter and grated Gruyère – yum!BRAVO on this brilliant idea and lovely creation.
A great take on the challenge and it looks beautiful too. Have a wonderful week my friend..
Original idea !! ; )Bona setmana, una abraçada !!.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hahaha! Excellent idea Gillena, I love your pumpkin soup tureen!
And I love squash (edible pumpkin) soup too, with melted butter and grated Gruyère – yum!
BRAVO on this brilliant idea and lovely creation.
A great take on the challenge and it looks beautiful too. Have a wonderful week my friend..
Original idea !! ; )
Bona setmana, una abraçada !!.
Post a Comment