Oh my gosh! Your digital art is absolutely amazing! I love Olive so much—she’s fun and fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ again. I really love your posts!
I swear I commented on this page- but I bet it was Saturday when blogger wouldn't let us comment. I think Olive looks festive in her autumn matching dress and out taking a nice walk. She looks happy too. Thanks for joining Sharon over at AJJ again Gillena. hugs-Erika
Beautiful and funny, Gillenal! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Regards, Mia Designer for Conjurer of Dreams craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
17 comments:
September is ok Olive-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Way too early, Summer flew by too fast...
Happy you dropped by Christine
Much love
Happy you dropped by Iris
Much love
Love Olive ~ thanks for commenting on my blog ~ Happy Thursday to you ~ Hugs ^_^
Happy you dropped by Carol
Much love
I'm so happy it's Sept. Have a nice day.
Olive looks great in this September environment. Thanks for sharing her with us at AJJ and Sharon's great theme.
Oh my gosh! Your digital art is absolutely amazing! I love Olive so much—she’s fun and fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ again. I really love your posts!
Happy you dropped by Nicole
Much love
Happy you dropped by Elizabeth
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Sharon
Much love
I swear I commented on this page- but I bet it was Saturday when blogger wouldn't let us comment. I think Olive looks festive in her autumn matching dress and out taking a nice walk. She looks happy too. Thanks for joining Sharon over at AJJ again Gillena. hugs-Erika
I'm so glad that problem is fixed. Now we can publish our comments again.
Happy you dropped by, Erika
Much love
she is so sassy! i love this autumn collage. my entry is a few behind yours at COD, #9 xo
Thanks for dropping by, Michele. I will visit #9
Much love
Beautiful and funny, Gillenal! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment