Tuesday, September 08, 2026

4023

                      TANKA  TUESDAY


✿
Blog Hopping Today With


 

[I did a line doodle wuth felt markers, then added effects at Picsart]
✿
Card from Pinterest

✿


orange marker line drawing




❧✿❧
rush hour traffic
i remember vividly
those days
sitting in a taxi stuck
not moving just sitting
©  gillena cox 2026

         ❧✿❧

           ENJOY THE MUSIC
                          


10 comments:

sirkkis said...

Gillena I repeat that my blog doesn't accept back links in comment. They are deleted ❗
Have a great day 🧡

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Sirkkis

Much love

an artist reflects said...

Happy Tuesday ~ Hugs

Sandee said...

I choose gratitude today and everyday. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

DVArtist said...

Happy Tuesday, Gillena. I have always had a car and still sit in traffic. LOL

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Carol

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Sandee

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Glad you dropped by, Nicole

Much love

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gillena, I absolutely love all your digital artwork! Your orange doodles, in particular, tie in perfectly with my Hello Autumn theme! Thanks again for joining in on the fun!

My name is Erika. said...

You've certainly been busy Gillena. Glad I don't have to do that rush hour traffic any more. :) And I love the lines. They are a cool effect. Thanks for joining both Try It on Tuesday and Art Journal Journey. It's always fun to see what you create. hugs-Erika