Thursday, September 10, 2026

4026

  HELLO SEPTEMBER 

 Lots of places turn orangy at September: here in T&T we remain green

❧✿❧

Friday Haiku







❧✿❧

Bon Appétit
carrot rice.. baked beans..cabbage..broccli


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 226




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH








AI generated 





✿


[ orange marker doodles, fox added at Picsart]




❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC





15 comments:

Violetta said...

A nice meal dear Gillena. Warm greetings from our travel to Greece
Violetta

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gillena, I love everything in your beautiful and meaningful post! Thank you for adding your digital orange doodle piece to go along with my Hello Autumn theme. The little fox in the corner is such a fun addition.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Violetta

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Sharon

Much love

Anonymous said...

Great AI faces for FFO!

My name is Erika. said...

Even the green works for autumn as it's your autumn. I like the magma and lava haiku. It seems that way after an argument for certain. Nice orange line drawing. It's a good color for autumn, Have a wonderful start to your weekend, and thanks for joining AJJ. I'm off to check out yesterday's post with Olive. hugs-Erika

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love that nature picture of T&T. I've been to Southern Mexico, but haven't been in the Caribbean, so it's in my bucket list. Blessings!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh I love this photo. It's so pretty there. I do like your fiddlehead poem too. Your food looks good too. Love your AI. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely day.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I didn't play this week. I love your sky shots and your AI art. I really like your doodles and cute fox you shared for Sharon's theme at AJJ.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Christine

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Erika

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Glad it sparked your interest, Rev

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your aopreciation, Nicole

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your aopreciation, Elizabeth

Much love

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love your haiku, very evocative of changing seasons.