I love the palm trees. They would never survive our winters. That was an unusual sky. The clouds were quite unique. LOVED the autumn tree you gave us for Sharon's theme at AJJ. That AI lion is stunning. Happy FFO and AFFF.
A nice selection on your post. I love the first photo of the trees and the Haiku. Seeing your food and the one you drew is very nice. That lion is fantastic too. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful day
I love these Haikus! I can never write those, though I did use to write poetry. https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/friday-face-off-milk-bath-boudoir.html
Hi Gillena. I only just home from my vacation. It wasn't as tropical as that beautiful view in your photo. And I love your latest AJJ page for Sharon's challenge. It's perfect for her Hello Fall challenge. Thanks for joining in, and I hope life's been good for you lately. hugs-Erika
18 comments:
To nature, words, good food and... I love the Lion!
I love the palm trees. They would never survive our winters. That was an unusual sky. The clouds were quite unique. LOVED the autumn tree you gave us for Sharon's theme at AJJ. That AI lion is stunning. Happy FFO and AFFF.
Happy you dropped by, Iris
Much love
Thanks for your appreviation, Elizabeth
Much love
A nice selection on your post. I love the first photo of the trees and the Haiku. Seeing your food and the one you drew is very nice. That lion is fantastic too. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a wonderful day
Thank you fir your appreciation, Nicole
Much love
I love these Haikus! I can never write those, though I did use to write poetry.
https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/friday-face-off-milk-bath-boudoir.html
Thank you fir your appreciation, Ash
Much love
Pretty skies!
Good haikus-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
Thanks for dropping by, Spare...
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Christine
Much love
You have a lot going on!!
Lovely haiku, sky and creations ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ Hugs ^_^
Hi Gillena. I only just home from my vacation. It wasn't as tropical as that beautiful view in your photo. And I love your latest AJJ page for Sharon's challenge. It's perfect for her Hello Fall challenge. Thanks for joining in, and I hope life's been good for you lately. hugs-Erika
Thanks for dropping by, Yogi
Much love
Thanks for dropping by, Carol
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Erika
Much love
Post a Comment