Sunday, August 23, 2026

4010


BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

SPA

[Squares, 1913, by Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944) 
image from google]


[ Squared - composed at Picsart]





[A Composed at Picsart]



❧✿❧

WELCOME TO

SundaySmiles

What's there to smile about today?
Thank God for the grace of poetry

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR post a COMMENT


It's Sunday 91 of
SundaySmiles



the reply to 
an e-greeting card - 
a smiley face
© gillena cox 2026


❧✿❧ 


REVISIT
 91 of Sunday Postcards

 91 of 100 Ways to Haiku a Mask

  91 of Sumie Sundays

❧✿❧

August is Steelpan Month here in T&T
Enjoy The Music

20 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That is certainly a crack. Nice representation. I like that Kandinsky. I believe it's a postage stamp. That watermelon is a great representation of Erika's theme at AJJ. Thanks for linking. Happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, Gillena! My dentist has the Eiffel Tower as poster and I´m due in September! But the melons look yummy!

Juvenal Nunes said...

Uma música muito interessante.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Glad you dropped by, Iris

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Glad you like the music, Juvenal

Much love

Anonymous said...

Love the squared art-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

I love both your postcard and your summer piece Gillena. You have a great way of looking at things art wise which I always enjoy. Thanks for linking up to my AJJ challenge again too. It is always appreciated. hugs-Erika

Violetta said...

Dear Gillena. I wish you a wonderful sunday with many smiles.
All the best Violetta

Deann said...

A wonderful post, I love all the colorful pictures and your beautiful cracked pottery. Great job my friend.

DVArtist said...

I really love your first piece. I like Kandinsky's art but your version of it is much better. Thank you for sharing with SITAR and have a nice Sunday.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I enjoyed all your art pieces! And that wonderful steelpan music too!

michele said...

i like your cracked pot! xo

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Christine
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Erika
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Violetta
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Deann
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Debra
.much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Michele
.much love