Sunday, September 13, 2026

4027

 

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH
SPA





[Oswaldo Guayasamin(1919-1999) - El Grito]


[The Sour Bite - composed at Picsart]





❧✿❧

WELCOME TO 
SundaySmiles



What's there to smile about today?

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR
post  a comment



It's Sunday 94 
OF
SundaySmiles


 reading silently -
a smile spreading across
her teenaged face
© gillena cox 2026

❧✿❧


REVISIT


❧✿❧



ENJOY THE MUSIC



16 comments:

kwarkito said...

J'aime beaucoup le tableau el grito. Quant à Gansh il a été fêté ici à Paris, fin Août et c'est là que j'y ai pris la photo de la petite fille sur les épaules de son père

Anonymous said...

Love Oswaldo's piece-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

My name is Erika. said...

Oh sour bite really even tastes sour just looking at it. Nicely done GIllena. And thanks for joining Sharon again with your pumpkin page. Have a super Sunday and start tot he new week. hugs-Erika

Deann said...

Beautiful artwork and great words. Have a Happy week my friend.

DVArtist said...

Good morning. I truly like the art by Oswaldo Guayasamin. I will have to look him up to see more. The sour piece is excellent. Your pumpkin page is quite exciting with all of the lines. Have a happy Sunday and thank you for joining with SITAR.

Tom said...

...El Grito looks so sad.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Gillena! I love your digital artwork, especially the orange pumpkin doodles! Thank you so much for joining us at AJJ again this month! Hugs, Sharon

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Kwarkito

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Christine

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Erika

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Deann

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Yes indeed
Thanks for dropping by, Tom

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Sharon

Much love

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I completely forgot to link, so I am very late visiting. I love your Ganesh. Really great example of one of the most recognized figures in Hinduism. Also, the orange pumpkin doodles are perfect for Sharon's theme at AJJ. Happy SITAR and Sunday Smiles.

EricaSta said...

Admire your post.