A haiku haiga dialogue, enhancing the simple talent of appreciation...
❧✿❧
a Sunday outingto the icecream parlourrocky road ice creamcrunch of almonds excitesa hightened enjoyment© gillena cox 2026
Way too cold for ice cream here...
I ate the ice cream. Delicious. I'm so ready for all things pumpkin, too.Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
...your outing to the icecream parlour seems perfect to me, good choice.
Its super hot here, IrisThanks for dropping. byMuch love
Happy you dropped by SandeeMuch love
Tbanks for dropping by TomMuch love
Give me ice cream any day. Winter or summer.
Happy you dropped by NicoleMuch love
I'm like Nicole. Ice cream winter AND summer. Good anytime. Thanks for joining us for T this Tuesday, Gillena.
That crunch of almonds through the rocky road ice cream is such a satisfying detail to build a tanka around — you can almost taste that Sunday outing. A perfect little slice of everyday pleasure, Gillena.
Thank you for sharing your pretty papers page with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Thanks for dropping by MeggyMayMuch love
Thanks for your apprecistion, DianaMuch love
Thanks for dropping by ElizabethMuch love
That ice cream is yummy looking. I eat peanut butter cup frozen yogurt almost every night! Happy T Day!
Thanks for dropping by SharonMuch love
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Way too cold for ice cream here...
I ate the ice cream. Delicious. I'm so ready for all things pumpkin, too.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
...your outing to the icecream parlour seems perfect to me, good choice.
Its super hot here, Iris
Thanks for dropping. by
Much love
Happy you dropped by Sandee
Much love
Tbanks for dropping by Tom
Much love
Give me ice cream any day. Winter or summer.
Happy you dropped by Nicole
Much love
I'm like Nicole. Ice cream winter AND summer. Good anytime. Thanks for joining us for T this Tuesday, Gillena.
That crunch of almonds through the rocky road ice cream is such a satisfying detail to build a tanka around — you can almost taste that Sunday outing. A perfect little slice of everyday pleasure, Gillena.
Thank you for sharing your pretty papers page with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Thanks for dropping by MeggyMay
Much love
Thanks for your apprecistion, Diana
Much love
Thanks for dropping by Elizabeth
Much love
That ice cream is yummy looking. I eat peanut butter cup frozen yogurt almost every night! Happy T Day!
Thanks for dropping by Sharon
Much love
Post a Comment