Friday, October 02, 2026

4043


   HELLO OCTOBER PUMPKINS GALORE

❧✿❧

Friday Haiku





❧✿❧

Bon Appétit
Rice with chicken&ochre


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 229




❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

✿



AI generated 




❧✿❧

ENJOY THE MUSIC



25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pumpkins-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What great pumpkins. Loved the clouds in the sky watch photo. Some really great haikus today. Enjoyed the AJJ entry honoring Mia's great theme.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention: have a great FFO and AFFF.

Iris Flavia said...

"Scary ones"! I love them - have a great Friday.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I couldn't get Christine's link to work. Got "content error."

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Christine
Much love

P.S.
Your link at the linky is incorrect

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Elizabeth

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Elizabeth

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Iris

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Yes the link inputted is incorrect
Try going directly to her

homepage


Much love

Shiju Sugunan said...

Love the haiku, the lovely pumpkins, and all the creative shares.

My name is Erika. said...

Nice October haikus today Gillena. I like how you talked about cobwebs and of course who make cobwebs but spiders? And nice pumpkins too. Thanks for joining Mia at AJJ. And have a super rest of your FRiday and start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

This is a lovely post I do like the pumpkins and all of the Haiku. The food looks great but I have never been a fan of okra. LOL I do love the AI pieces and of course my Olive. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have a lot going on!! I love the fall theme of this post.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciatuon, Shiju

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciatuon, Erika

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Nicole

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Yogi

Much love

an artist reflects said...

Lovely post with an autumn theme ~ wonderful haiku/haiga ~ and Olive Oil is fun ~ Hugs ^_^

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love those big, puffy clouds!

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Carol

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Spare...

Much love

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's a great pumpkin display. Peace!

Maria Medeiros said...

Lovely poetry and pumpkins and your food looks so delicious! Have a lovely weekend!

Ash said...

I love pumpkins! That's one of my favorite parts of Fall, is the pumpkins everywhere.

https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/10/friday-face-off-pure-joy.html