Thursday, November 01, 2012

1043

A Happy Month of November to all; today starts the New Series Defining Haiku here at Lunch Break that's 30 days, November 1st - 30th of haiku features

The haiku in today's haiga(illustrated haiku) can also be written

my opened window
strutting feet of a pigeon's
walk on the pavement

--gillena cox

Today's note five seven five OR go shichi go
my.ope.ned.win.dow =5 syllables
strut.ting.feet.of.a.pig.eon's =7 syllables
walk.on.the.pavement.=5 syllables

Today's tag
Some writers still swear by this; many dont; but i think most writers agree; if you are now getting in to this genre its a good point from which to start

SmileyCentral.com

I invite you to share some of your five seven five expertise with me

Thank you --Bill for

the flowers of spring
all the haiku I could write
if I knew their names


I almost forgot today is Mindful Writing Day; CLICK HERE for more info

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

the flowers of spring
all the haiku I could write
if I knew their names

12:13 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Bill; i'll post your 575 sharing up front


much love...

12:23 PM  
Blogger Frieda said...

This is beautifully written (as always). I'm looking forward to an interesting month of November with your writing and your explanations...

3:42 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Perfect shades
in words, your portray nature
at its best, no reason
but a matter of season

3:51 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thank you Frieda; happy you stopped by


much love...

8:02 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Lorraine thank you for your beautiful words; glad you stopped by


much love...

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home