Saturday, November 10, 2012

1052

Defining Haiku here at Lunch Break that's 30 days, November 1st - 30th of haiku features

The haiku in today's haiga(illustrated haiku)

morning bird songs -
one of yesterday's raindrops
tips a leaf

--gillena cox

Today's note - awareness

The haiku poet(haijin) sees and contemplates, capsules and shares; what would otherwise be overlooked or taken for granted by most people


I invite you to share some of your expertise on awareness with me


Today's tag

SmileyCentral.com

4 comments:

Magyar said...

Very well seen, Gillena!

> a fern dances with each drop <

__We often see alike, this is L2 from an old haiku of mine; sights we see, that key our wonder. _m

Gillena Cox said...

surely surely Doug; glad you stopped by


much love...

Out of Sight L said...

but where did my comment go? I loved this so much and you know I couldn't even repeat what I said 'cause i say it under pure sensation....This is such a beautiful soothing melody

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Lorraine

much love...