Tuesday, November 27, 2012

1069

Defining Haiku here at Lunch Break that's 30 days, November 1st - 30th of haiku features

The haiku in today's haiga(illustrated haiku)

a whisper a smile...
a blush of sunset clouds
heralds night-time

--gillena cox

Today's note - love

Happens, in the poetry world, when the word love is pronounced, sonnets come to mind; if haiku is for the most associated with nature and the environment and skewed in the direction of credibility; can as baffling and ethereal a subject such as love be found in the hallways of haijin? Well so happens these brave adventurers have dared to go


I invite you to share some of your expertise on love with me

Today's tag

SmileyCentral.com

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Love in me
Carries me through
in you
I see yours through art

and it fills my senses

7:52 AM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation Lorraine; happy you stopped by


much love...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

this is lovely gillena!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for dropping in Geraldine

much love...

12:30 PM  
Anonymous voyance gratuite en ligne par mail said...

Bravo for this post Without going to "Like" a small retweet often I use to mark my approval, even when I have nothing to say in comments.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home