I did not go to The World Cup. I viewed the matches at home from my TV. But AI thinks had i gone i would probably have looked like this. Awwwww.....
[AI generated]
Blog Hopping Today With
season of World Cup
patrons and fans watch and cheer -
it's all over now
© gillena cox 2026
2026 World Cup star
✿
❧✿❧
❧✿❧
[Card from Pinterest]
❧✿❧
REVISIT









12 comments:
Love Snoopy ❤️ Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
Greetings by Heidrun
Espanha venceu! Lindas fotos!
beijos, chica
Thanks for dropping by, Heidrun
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Chica
Much love
You're beautiful and I say you were there. Well done.
Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Hugs. ♥
Gillena,
I heartily thank you for your so beautiful visit at ~ My little old world ~
You did go to the World Cup, didn't you?!? Your shots are truly lovely!
Sending my dearest hug to you
XO Daniela
These are all amazing. You did a very good job. Have a lovely day.
Awww ~ good job bringing your self to the World Cup' ~ sweet post ~Hugs ^_^
Happy you dropped by, Sandee
Much love
No Daniella, i did not go to World Cup, the photos are AI generated
Happy you dropped by
Much love
Happy you dropped by, Nicole
Much love
Thanks for your appreciation, Carol
Much love
Post a Comment