Friday, July 24, 2026

3985

     Index Cards in July





❧✿❧

Friday Haiku








❧✿❧

Bon Appétit
Salads


❧✿❧

Welcome to Art For Fun Friday

AFFF 219


❧✿❧
BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH







AI generated faces







❧✿❧

[July Calendar from Google. Smiley added at Picsart]





❧✿❧

HAPPENING🇹🇹 
School's our
Happy Vacation to the children
During your vacation, read my books
Available at Amazon.com







❧✿❧



ENJOY THE MUSIC




23 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a nice ICAD. I love the first haiku. It feels like my kitchen sometimes smells. Your salads look delicious.

I enjoyed your sky watch photo and your AI created faces. And of course, I loved the basket of thread you incorporated in the entry you created for Halle's theme at AJJ.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to wish you a happy AFFF and FFO!

Iris Flavia said...

Great Haikus and hmmm that salad! And the AIs, so cute! Have a great Friday!

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Congratulations on your books.
The Easter one looks sweet.
Nice Haikus. Salads look so tasty.
Enjoy the day…

Christine said...

Lovely AI faces and Haikus

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love that little Easter Bunny girl on your book cover!

DVArtist said...

Wonderful post today. I enjoy your Haikus very much. The food looks great and you know I love your AI and the music. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Love your haiku, your faces, your salad, your skywatch photo and all of it

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Those AI's of you came out great. I love your AJJ page too. Thanks for the invite!

an artist reflects said...

Wonderful index cards creations ~ Hugs ^_^

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Elizabeth

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Iris

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Dixie

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Christine

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Debra

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Nicole

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Yogi

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for your appreciation, Rev

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by Carol

Much love

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful sky with a lush, green foreground!

Carola Bartz said...

Gillena, I really like your haikus! The food looks delicious - now I'm hungry. Time for my mid-morning snack. Enjoy your weekend!

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by Carola

Much love