Sunday, July 26, 2026

3986

BLOG HOPPING TODAY WITH

SPA

[Claude Monet (1840-1926)
image from google]



[2 Dragon Fruits, Colour pencils]


[A photo background with stickers from Picsart]


❧✿❧

WELCOME TO

SundaySmiles

What's there to smile about today?
Thank God for the grace of poetry

Tell me about your Sunday
email me
OR post a COMMENT


It's Sunday 87 of
SundaySmiles


the gift basket
a smile lights up her face - background applause
© gillena cox 2026

❧✿❧ 

14 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Who doesn't love a banana split? YUM. Monet's fruit is a classic. I've never seen dragon fruit before.

I like the lace and background tablecloth that was great for Halle's theme at AJJ. Thanks for sharing and for your great haikus, too.

Violetta said...

Wonderful painting of Monet - as most of his paintings. Have a wonderful Sunday with many smiles.
All the best
Violetta

Iris Flavia said...

To fruits - after all it´s supposed to be Summer!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That reminds me -- I have to buy bananas today! I love your drawing of the dragon fruit too!

Anonymous said...

I like monet-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fun, vibrant artwork!

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation
Elizabeth

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Happy you dropped by, Violetta

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Iris

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Christine

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for dropping by, Debra

Much love

Gillena Cox said...

Thank you for your appreciation, Anne

Much love

My name is Erika. said...

Love your spa postcard and also all the lace piece. Thanks for joining Halle. And I'm like Debra, I need to get some bananas next time I go to the store. There's none left in the house. :) Have a super Sunday and start to the new week. hugs-Erika

Deann said...

Gillena you are a ray of sunshine, your posts are always so joyful and up lifting. I love visiting your blog. Great job on the fruit. Have a wonderful week my friend.